Non-UV exposed areas, what to do?

First time builder, varnisher, painter, and I’m building the Tenderly Dinghy.

I’m planning on varnishing all the UV-exposed interior surfaces. (Currently, everything is epoxy-coated.)

For any non-UV exposed areas, that will be difficult to see, it crossed my mind to paint with a light color: such as under the seats where the floats are fixed, under the floorboards, maybe the bilge-area (internal hull panels) under the floorboards, and maybe under the breast hook.

This seems more practical to do, but I wanted to ask the board what downside there is to painting these non-UV exposed areas, as opposed to varnishing them, or something else. Thanks!

As a rule I’ve treated every area as if it will get UV exposure. My flotation chambers for example have white primer in them. Even a perfectly dark space might get a little that you would not expect to be there.